Report NEP-MIC-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcello Basili & Alain Chateauneuf, 2014. "Aggregation of coherent experts opinion: a tractable extreme-outcomes consistent rule," Working Papers 2014-541, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ismail M.S., 2014. "The equivalence between two-person symmetric games and decision problems," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Olga Gorelkina, 2014. "Delayed Verification Mechanism for Dynamic Implementation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alice Hsiaw, 2014. "Learning Tastes Through Social Interaction," Working Papers 1405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Laurent Bouton & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Frédéric Malherbe, 2014. "Get Rid of Unanimity: The Superiority of Majority Rule with Veto Power," Working Papers 722, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lee J. & MÃ¼ller R.J. & Vermeulen A.J., 2014. "Separating equilibrium in quasi-linear signaling games," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Olga Gorelkina, 2014. "Bidder Collusion and the Auction with Target Bids," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014. "Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance," Working Papers 2014-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2014. "Macroeconomies as Constructively Rational Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37834, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2014. "Pro-Competitive Rationing in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working Paper Series 1037, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.