Report NEP-MIC-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Kelsey & Tigran Melkonyan, 2014. "Contests with Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1411, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2014. "The Structure of Variational Preferences," Working Papers 520, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2014. "Mechanism Design with Bounded Depth of Reasoning and Small Modeling Mistakes," Working Papers 2014-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krishnendu Ghosh Dastidar, 2014. "Scoring auctions with non-quasilinear scoring rules," ISER Discussion Paper 0902, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2014. "A strategic approach for the discounted Shapley values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0414, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Zenou, Yves & Dequiedt, Vianney, 2014. "Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks," Research Papers in Economics 2014:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.