Report NEP-MIC-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Goyal & A. Vigier, 2013. "Attack, Defense and Contagion in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1327, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2013. "On the equivalence between Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of correlated types," ECON - Working Papers 129, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giacomo Rondina, 2013. "Informational Fragility of Dynamic Rational Expectations Equilibria," 2013 Meeting Papers 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2013. "Customer Relationship and Sales," 2013 Meeting Papers 88, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2013. "Consumers' Imperfect Information and Price Rigidities," 2013 Meeting Papers 65, Society for Economic Dynamics.