Report NEP-MIC-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Correlated Equilibrium in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1822, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiu Yu Ko, 2011. "Menu Auctions with Non-Transferable Utilities and Budget Constraints," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 787, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kieron Meagher, 2011. "Optimal Product Variety in a Hotelling Model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-555, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pintér, Miklós & Udvari, Zsolt, 2011. "Generalized type spaces," MPRA Paper 34107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Common priors for generalized type spaces," MPRA Paper 34118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1325637/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2011. "Weak continuity of preferences with nontransitive indifference," MPRA Paper 34182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbanel, Julius B. & Brams, Steven J., 2011. "Two-person cake-cutting: the optimal number of cuts," MPRA Paper 34263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Jones, Michael A. & Klamler, Christian, 2011. "N-Person cake-cutting: there may be no perfect division," MPRA Paper 34264, University Library of Munich, Germany.