Report NEP-MIC-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salim, Claudia, 2009. "Optional linear input prices in vertical relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 258, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2008. "R&D-hindering collusion," Working Papers 651, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009. "Competitive Innovation with Codified And Tacit Knowledge," Discussion Papers 0905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert Zwart, 2009. "Competition for access; spectrum rights and downstream access in wireless telecommunications," CPB Discussion Paper 123, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2009. "On the non-neutrality of profit taxation in a Cournot oligopoly with environmental effects," Working Papers 662, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation," Working Papers 655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrew Burke & Aoife Hanley, 2009. "Market Concentration and Business Survival in Static v Dynamic Industries," Kiel Working Papers 1517, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Uwe Cantner & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technological Diversity and Future Product Diversity in the Drug Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova & Henry van der Wiel & Nick Zubanov & Ruslan Lukach & Bert Minne, 2009. "Relation entry, exit and productivity: an overview of recent theoretical and empirical literature," CPB Document 180, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Molina, Ignacio, 2009. "Retail and Wholesale Market Power in Organic Foods," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49329, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Paul de Bijl & Viktoria Kocsis, 2009. "Concurrentie, innovatie en intellectuele eigendomsrechten in software markten," CPB Document 181, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bogliacino, F & Rampa, G, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and New Products: A Conjectural Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 15120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J., 2009. "Retail Pricing Behavior for Perishable Produce Products in the US with Implications for Farmer Welfare," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49600, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cuñat, 2009. "Costly search and design," Economics Working Papers 1155, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong, 2009. "Asymmetric Price Transmission and Demand Characteristics," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49400, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2009. "Scarcity of Ideas and R&D Options: Use it, Lose it or Bank it," NBER Working Papers 14940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. G. Garella & L. Lambertini, 2008. "Bidimensional quality competition and scope economies," Working Papers 653, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.