Report NEP-MIC-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp2408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp2308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodrigo Harrison & Gonzalo Hernández & Roberto Muñoz., 2009. "The Role of Social Networks on Regulation in the Telecommunication Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 350, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2008. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2008-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gormsen, Christian, 2008. "Anti-Dumping with Heterogeneous Firms: New Protectionism for the New-New Trade Theory," Working Papers 08-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Matti Liski, 2009. "On Coase and Hotelling," Documentos de Trabajo 351, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Thomas Giebe, 2009. "Subsidies, Knapsack Auctions and Dantzig's Greedy Heuristic," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 880, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bellone, Flora & Musso, Patrick & Nesta, Lionel & Warzynski, Frederic, 2008. "Endogenous Markups, Firm Productivity and International Trade: : Testing SomeMicro-Level Implications of theMelitz-Ottaviano Model," Working Papers 08-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.