Report NEP-MIC-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basaluzzo, Gabriel & Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007. "Constrained Monopoly Pricing with Random Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Höffler, Felix, 2007. "On the consistent use of linear demand systems if not all varieties are available," MPRA Paper 6405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebátian Infante & Nicolás Figueroa & Ronald Fischer, 2007. "Competition with asymmetric switching costs," Documentos de Trabajo 241, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Robert Feenstra & Hong Ma, 2007. "Optimal Choice of Product Scope for Multiproduct Firms under Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 13703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Prieger & Wei-Min Hu, 2007. "Applications Barriers to Entry and Exclusive Vertical Contracts in Platform Markets," Working Papers 07-46, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "A note on successive oligopolies and vertical mergers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2007. "The make-or-buy choice in a mixed oligopoly: a theoretical investigation," Working Papers 618, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2007. "Tie-Breaking Rules and Divisibility in Experimental Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 6436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude, DASPREMONT & Rodolphe, DOS SANTOS FERREIRA & Jacques, THEPOT, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : a formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2007. "Estimating Demand for Cellular Phone Service under Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 6459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Jin, 2007. "Information Advantage in Stackelberg Duopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 6408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2007. "Stock Price Manipulation: The Role of Intermediaries," MPRA Paper 6374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200711-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giammario Impullitti, 2007. "International Schumpeterian Competition and Optimal R&D subsidies," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/55, European University Institute.