Report NEP-MIC-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A retail benchmarking approach to efficient two-way access pricing," Economics Working Papers 1055, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Liliane Karlinger & Massimo Motta, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/30, European University Institute.
- Korn, Evelyn & Lengsfeld, Stephan, 2007. "Duopolistic Competition, Taxes, and the Arm's-Length Principle," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-378, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- K. Renuka Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao & Kam Ki Tang, 2006. "Analysis of Development Performance Using a Development Index Based on Factor Analysis (Old Title- Constructing Multideminsional Indexes of Economic Structure and Development)," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Schmidt, Tobias & Rammer, Christian, 2007. "Non-technological and Technological Innovation: Strange Bedfellows?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-052, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alvaro Cartea & Pablo Villaplana Conde, 2007. "Spot Price Modeling and the Valuation of Electricity Forward Contracts: the Role of Demand and Capacity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0718, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Andres Hervas-Drane, 2007. "Word of Mouth and Taste Matching: A Theory of the Long Tail," Working Papers 07-41, NET Institute, revised Jan 2009.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Small is Beautiful but Size Matters: The Asymmetric Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Small and Large Businesses," MPRA Paper 5461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Brian Headd & Bruce Kirchhoff, 2007. "Small Business Growth: Searching for Stylized Facts," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07bhbk, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch, 2007. "The Role of Patriotism in Explaining TV Audience of National Team Games - Evidence from Four International Tournaments," Working Papers 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).