Report NEP-MIC-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvec:2006047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca, PANACCIONE, 2006. "Inefficiency of competitive equilibrium with hidden action and financial markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mälkönen, Ville & Vesala, Timo, 2006. "The adverse selection problem in imperfectly competitive credit markets," Research Discussion Papers 26/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118568_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Martin PEITZ, 2006. "Intermediation and investment incentives," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006048, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ed Hopkins, 2006. "Price Dispersion," ESE Discussion Papers 150, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119409_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grigoriev, Alexander & Loon, Joyce van & Uetz, Marc & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2006. "Optimal Bundle Pricing for Homogeneous Items," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Joachim Henkel, 2006. "The Jukebox Mode of Innovation - a Model of Commercial Open Source Development," DRUID Working Papers 06-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.