Report NEP-MIC-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dequiedt, V., 2006. "Efficient collusion in optimal auctions," Working Papers 200607, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Ahmed Anwar, 2006. "Single or Multiple Pricing in Electricity Pools?," ESE Discussion Papers 143, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Georg Mueller & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Daniel Levy, 2006. "Holiday Nonprice Rigidity and Cost of Adjustment," Emory Economics 0612, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084525_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frenk, J.B.G. & Kassay, G., 2006. "On Noncooperative Games, Minimax Theorems and Equilibrium Problems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-022-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- J. D. Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2006. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Rigidity and Flexibility: New Empirical Evidence," Emory Economics 0611, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Konieczny, Jerzy (Jurek) D. & Rumler, Fabio, 2006. "Regular adjustment: theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 0669, European Central Bank.