Report NEP-MIC-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," Memorandum 12/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084891_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damian S. Damianov, 2006. "Auctions with Endogenous Supply and the Walrasian Outcome," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/12, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Nicolas Querou & Sylvain Beal, 2006. "Bounded Rationality and Repeated Network Formation," Working Papers 2006.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Langinier, Corinne, 2006. "Pool of Basic Patents and Follow-Up Innovations," Staff General Research Papers 12647, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ping Zhang, 2006. "A Complete Characterization of Pure Strategy Equilibrium in Uniform Price IPO Auctions," Discussion Papers 2006-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lorenzo Rocco & Ottorino Chillem, 2006. "On The Economic Value of Repeated Interactions Under Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2006.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:col:001058:002532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Pricing strategies by European traditional and low cost airlines. Or, when is it the best time to book on line?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.