Report NEP-MIC-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics 963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Networks and Firm Location," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/09, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Dirk Bergemann & Deran Ozmen, 2006. "Efficient Recommender Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1568, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Private Provision of a Complementary Public Good," Discussion Papers in Economics 964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200660 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2006. "Coherent Measures of Risk from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).