Report NEP-MIC-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Deran Ozmen, 2006. "Optimal Pricing with Recommender Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andre de Palma & Dunkerley Fay, 2006. "Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0605, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "When Different Market Concentration Indices Agree," Staff General Research Papers 12550, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2006. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium in Economies with Uncertain Delivery," FEP Working Papers 206, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Colin Rowat and Paul Seabright, 2005. "Intermediation by aid agencies," Discussion Papers 05-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Evans, R., 2006. "Mechanism Design with Renegotiation and Costly Messages," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0626, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.