Report NEP-MIC-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Generale, 2005. "Firm Size Distribution: Do Financial Constraints Explain It All? Evidence From Survey Data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 549, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:col:000138:001121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2005. "Innovation races: An experimental study on strategic research activities," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Optimal Income Taxation, Public-Goods Provision and Public-Sector Pricing: A Contribution to the Foundations of Public Economics," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore