Report NEP-MIC-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Industrial Organization 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:col:000138:001059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:001067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200572 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José M. Labeaga, Xisco Oliver & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, "undated". "Discrete choice models of labour Supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms," Working Papers 2005-14, FEDEA.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2005. "Competition among different levels of government: the re-election problem," POLIS Working Papers 47, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Juan M.C. Larrosa, 2005. "Non Cooperatives Stackelberg Networks," Industrial Organization 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E Randon & P Simmons, "undated". "Correcting Market Failure Due to Interdependent Preferences: When Is Piecemeal Policy Possible?," Discussion Papers 05/12, Department of Economics, University of York.