Report NEP-MIC-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Monopoly, asymmetric information, and optimal environmental taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Robert DeYoung & Evren Örs, 2004. "Advertising and pricing at multiple-output firms: evidence from U.S. thrift institutions," Working Paper Series WP-04-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2004. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Research Working Paper RWP 04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lantz, Björn, 2005. "Two-part pricing under revenue cap regulation," FE rapport 2005-408, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Grermany, the United Kingdom, and the United States," Microeconomics 0505006, EconWPA.