Report NEP-MIC-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst Fehr & Alexander Klein & Klaus M Schmidt, 2005. "Contracts, Fairness and Incentives," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000626, www.najecon.org.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2005. "The Canonical Type Space for Interdependent Preferences," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000635, www.najecon.org.
- James Andreoni & Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie, 2005. "Revealing Preferences for Fairness in Ultimatum Bargaining," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000644, www.najecon.org.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Upstream Horizontal Mergers, Bargaining, Vertical Contracts," Economics Working Papers we051507, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Joan R. Roses, 2005. "Subcontracting and Vertical Integration in the Spanish Cotton Industry," Working Papers in Economic History wh051302, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2005-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, . "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 196, FEDEA.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 2005:22, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jul 2006.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Cournot Competition, Market Size Effects, and Agglomeration," Working Papers 2005:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Gábor Korösi & Nikolay Markov & László Halpern, 2004. "Firms’ Price Markups and Returns to Scale in Imperfect Markets: Bulgaria and Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-710, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.