Report NEP-MIC-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Bank & Frank Riedel, 2003. "Optimal Dynamic Choice of Durable and Perishable Goods," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse29_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "Value Maximization As An Ex Post Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete," GE, Growth, Math methods 0406002, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2005.
- Dennis W. Carlton & James D. Dana, 2004. "Product Variety and Demand Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 10594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2003. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nathan McLellan, 2004. "Measuring Productivity using the Index Number Approach: An Introduction," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Bettina Rockenbach & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003. "Incomplete and Asymmetric Surplus Information in Labor Relations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.