Report NEP-MIC-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "A Virtual Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Model Of Africa: Specifications And Simulations," Computational Economics 0312004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Solving The Poverty Crisis In Nigeria: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Computational Economics 0312003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta B. Gordan & Jean Vannimenus, 2003. "Monopoly Market with Externality: an Analysis with Statistical Physics and ACE," Computational Economics 0312002, EconWPA.