Report NEP-MIC-2002-08-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, 2002. "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:1949 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2002. "Fixed point theorems via Nash Equilibria," Textos para discussão 460, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:isu:genres:2051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:2021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Patents and Other Intellectual Property Rights," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1982, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koppius, O.R. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2002. "The Role Of Product Quality Information, Market State Information And Transaction Costs In Electronic Auctions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-73-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:isu:genres:2023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2006. "Environmental Valuation Under Dynamic Consumer Behavior," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2106, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Langinier, Corinne & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.