Report NEP-MIC-2002-05-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2002. "Firm, owner, and financing characteristics: differences between female- and male-owned small businesses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Rob van der Noll, 2002. "Electronic Commerce and Retail Channel Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-042/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quan Wen, 2002. "Repeated Games with Asynchronous Moves," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0204, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- M. Baldini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Profit Taxation and Capital Accumulation in Dynamic Oligopoly Models," Working Papers 435, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Oscar Volij, 2002. "A Remark on Bargaining and Non-Expected Utility," Economic theory and game theory 016, Oscar Volij.
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:844 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miquel Faig & Belen Jerez, 2003. "A Theory of Commerce: Competitive Search Under Private Information," Working Papers faig-02-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:calaec:4-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:vander:02-w06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002. "Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.