Report NEP-MIC-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bee Yan Aw & Sukkyun Chung & Mark J. Roberts, 2002. "Productivity, Output, and Failure: A Comparison of Taiwanese and Korean Manufacturers," NBER Working Papers 8766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2001. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretive survey," Working Papers 0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jonathan Gruber & Botond Koszegi, 2002. "A Theory of Government Regulation of Addictive Bads: Optimal Tax Levels and Tax Incidence for Cigarette Excise Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Hornstein & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2001. "Sticky prices and inventories : production smoothing reconsidered," Working Paper 01-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.7no.2:x:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2002. "On the Definition and Age-Dependency of the Value of a Statistical Life. A Review and Extension," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 490, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0395 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Segendorff, Björn, 2001. "Patience and Ultimatum in Bargaining," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 461, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "Family Firms," NBER Working Papers 8776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Davide Lombardo, 2001. "Market Discipline and Exuberant Foreign Borrowing," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 122, Central Bank of Chile.