Report NEP-MIC-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "Experimental 'beauty contests' with homogeneous and heterogeneous players and with interior and boundary equilibria," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,45, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001. "Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory," Vienna Economics Papers 0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2001. "Auction Models When Bidders Make Small Mistakes: Consequences for Theory and Estimation," Working Papers 01011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Sayers & Dianne Shields, 2001. "Electricity prices and cost factors," Others 0108001, EconWPA.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments," NBER Working Papers 8456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2001. "The Role of Prices on Excludable Public Goods," Working Paper Series 2001:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Karl V. Lins & Andrew H. Roper, 2001. "The Effect of Capital Structure When Expected Agency Costs are Extreme," NBER Working Papers 8452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James E. Anderson & Oriana Bandiera, 2001. "From Wild West to the Godfather: Enforcement Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 8469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001. "U.S. Energy Policy During the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen N. Berger & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The effects of dynamic changes in bank competition on the supply of small business credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore