Report NEP-MIC-2000-01-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 1998. "Monopoly, Quality, and Network Externalities," Working Papers 334, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John P. Conley & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "Migration-Proof Tiebout Equilibrium: Existence and Asymptotic Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 452, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:343 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamid Sabourian, 2000. "Bargaining and Markets: Complexity and the Walrasian Outcome," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1249, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 1999. "Moral Decision and Information Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-64, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hideo Konishi & Michael Sandfort, 2000. "Existence of Stationary Equilibrium in the Markets for New and Used Durable Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 450, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mark Fisher & Christian Gilles, 1999. "Consumption and asset prices with homothetic recursive preferences," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- E. Carbonara, 1999. "The Optimal Allocation of Power in Organisations," Working Papers 358, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:333 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore