Report NEP-MFD-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachel Cassidy & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "Can community-based microfinance groups match savers with borrowers? Evidence from rural Malawi," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes & Roselia Servin Juarez, 2015. "Social Capital and the Repayment of Microfinance Group Lending. A Case Study of Pro Mujer Mexico," Working Papers CEB 15-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anaïs A Périlleux & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Working Papers CEB 15-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Muhammad Zubair & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Role of Subsidy Uncertainty in Mission Drift of Microfinance Institutions of Asia," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:123, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Gambetta Podesta, Renzo, 2015.
"Microfinanzas en el Perú: Solvencia y Rentabilidad en las Cajas Municipales de Ahorro y Crédito
[Microfinances in Peru: Solvency and Profitability in Municipal Savings and Loans Banks]," MPRA Paper 64741, University Library of Munich, Germany.