Report NEP-MFD-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Philippe Platteau & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros, 2013. "Understanding and Information Failures in Insurance: Evidence from India," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Aguilar, Ady & Galarza, Francisco, 2013.
"Rentabilidad versus profundidad del alcance: un análisis de las entidades microfinancieras peruanas, 2006-2011
[Profitability and depth of outreach: analysis of the Peruvian microfinance organizati," MPRA Paper 51860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah A. Janzen & Michael R. Carter, 2013. "After the Drought: The Impact of Microinsurance on Consumption Smoothing and Asset Protection," NBER Working Papers 19702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurin Janes, 2013. "Can capital grants help microenterprises reach the productivity level of SMEs? Evidence from an experiment in Sri Lanka," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dean Karlan & Adam Osman & Jonathan Zinman, 2013. "Follow the Money: Methods for Identifying Consumption and Investment Responses to a Liquidity Shock," NBER Working Papers 19696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.