Report NEP-MFD-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelucci, Manuela & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Win Some Lose Some? Evidence from a Randomized Microcredit Program Placement Experiment by Compartamos Banco," Working Papers 117, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Long-Run Price Elasticities of Demand for Credit: Evidence from a Countrywide Field Experiment in Mexico," Working Papers 115, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Paul, Sohini, 2013. "The Credit-worthiness of a borrower and the selection process in Micro-finance: A case study from the urban slums of India," MPRA Paper 48116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Martin & Graf, Roman, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Household Investment and Household Debt: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or formal financing? : Or both? : First evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-15, LISER.