Report NEP-MFD-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asad K. Ghalib, 2011. "Estimating the depth of microfinance programme outreach: empirical findings from rural Pakistan," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15411, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Duvendack, Maren & Palmer-Jones, Richard, 2011. "The microfinance of reproduction and the reproduction of microfinance: understanding the connections between microfinance, empowerment, contraception and fertility in Bangladesh in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 32384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2011. "Microfinance: Champion in Poverty Alleviation and Failure in Female Empowerment," MPRA Paper 32413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hulme & Thankom Arun, 2011. "What’s wrong and right with microfinance – missing an angle on responsible finance?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15511, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Hoddinott, John & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Adoption of weather index insurance: Learning from willingness to pay among a panel of households in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1088, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Robles, Miguel, 2011. "Flexible insurance for heterogeneous farmers: Results from a small-scale pilot in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1092, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Dercon, Stefan & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2011. "Beyond fatalism: An empirical exploration of self-efficacy and aspirations failure in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1101, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).