Report NEP-MFD-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M S Sriram, 2010. "Commercialisation of Microfinance in India: A Discussion on the Emperorâ€™s Apparel," Working Papers id:2539, eSocialSciences.
- James Copestake, 2010. "Microfinance and development finance in India: research implications," Working Papers CEB 10-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati, 2010. "Microcredit and Women’s Empowerment: Have We Been Looking at the Wrong Indicators?," Working Papers CEB 10-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rizwana Shahnaz & Raihana Karim, 2010. "Providing Microfinance and Social Space to Empower Adolescent Girls: An Evaluation of BRACâ€™s ELA Centres," Working Papers id:2549, eSocialSciences.
- Hubert Tchakoute Tchuigoua, 2010. "L’influence des mécanismes de gouvernance sur la performance des institutions de microfinance d’Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers CEB 10-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.