Report NEP-MFD-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asadul Islam Author-X-Name-Asadul, 2008. "Who Benefits From Microfinance? The Impact Evaluation Of Large Scale Programs In Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 29/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mahmoud, Chowdhury Shameem & Khalily, M. A. Baqui & Wadood, Syed Naimul, 2009. "Dynamics of market share in the microfinance industry in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 16172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asadul Islam & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Health Shocks And Consumption Smoothing In Rural Households: Does Microcredit Have A Role To Play?," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dyuti Banerjee & Anupama Sethi, 2008. "Intra-Group Transfers And Group Formation," Monash Economics Working Papers 24/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ananish Chaudhuri & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2006. "An Experimental Analysis of Group Size and Risk Sharing," Monash Economics Working Papers 02/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Helen Levy & Kristin Seefeldt, 2008. "Saving among Low-Income Women: Motivation and Obstacles," Working Papers wp199, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.