Report NEP-MFD-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Roodman & Jonathan Morduch, 2009. "The Impact of Microcredit on the Poor in Bangladesh: Revisiting the Evidence," Working Papers 174, Center for Global Development.
- Xavier Giné & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Group versus Individual Liability: Long Term Evidence from Philippine Microcredit Lending Groups," Working Papers 970, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Opata, Patience I. & Nweze, Noble J., 2009. "Socio-economic Determinants of the Performance of Informal Women Co-operatives in Enugu state, Nigeria," Miscellaneous Papers 51554, Agecon Search.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mark Pinsky & Nancy Andrews & Paul Weech & Ellen Seidman & Rick Cohen, 2009. "The economic crisis and community development finance: an industry assessment," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2009-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2009. "Profits, efficience et genre des micro-entreprises urbaines à Madagascar. Existe-t-il une courbe de Kuznets ?," Documents de travail 148, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.