Report NEP-MFD-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Dana Lup, 2004. "Finance, Human Capital, Technical Assistance, and the Business Environment in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-639, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2004. "Financing Choices of Firms in EU Accession Countries," Ratio Working Papers 33, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore