Report NEP-MFD-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200312 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 10246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Díez de los Ríos, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Globalisation and the Cost of Capital in Emerging Markets," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/51, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-01-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco, 2003. "Concentration and Foreign Penetration in Latin American Banking Sectors: Impact on Competition and Risk," Business School Working Papers cinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2004. "Financial Development and Growth in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 10236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2004. "The Geography of Stock Market Participation: The Influence of Communities and Local Firms," NBER Working Papers 10235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore