Report NEP-MFD-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitri Vinogradov, 2003. "Macroeconomic evolution after a shock: the role for financial intermediation," Macroeconomics 0310007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- N. Valckx & M.J.K.de Ceuster & J. Annaert, 2003. "Is Financial Market Volatility Informative to Predict Recessions?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 93, Netherlands Central Bank.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I.P.P. van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 91, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Florian Pelgrin & Sebastian Schich, 2002. "Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Finance-Investment Link in OECD Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).