Report NEP-MFD-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guenter Franke, 2000. "Deutsche Finanzmarktregulierung nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg zwischen Risikoschutz und Wettbewerbssicherung," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-31, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Donsyah Yudistira, 2002. "The Impact of Bank Capital Requirements in Indonesia," Finance 0212002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2003.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas & Pieter Klaassen, 2002. "Pro-Cyclicality, Empirical Credit Cycles, and Capital Buffer Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-107/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-186, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Deepak Lal, 2002. "Financial Exuberace: Savings Deposits, Fiscal Deficits and Interest Rates In India," UCLA Economics Working Papers 821, UCLA Department of Economics.