Report NEP-MFD-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krussell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2002. "Vintage capital as an origin of inequalities," Working Paper 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Credit Constraints in Latin America: An Overview of the Micro Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 537, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore