Report NEP-MFD-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koedijk, C.G. & van Dijk, M.A., 2002. "Do Global Risk Factors Matter for International Cost of Capital Computations?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-100-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2002. "Vintage capital as an origin of inequalities," Working Paper 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Credit Constraints in Latin America: An Overview of the Micro Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 537, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore