Report NEP-MFD-2001-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozef Konings, 2000. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 344, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ian Small, 2000. "Inventory investment and cash flow," Bank of England working papers 112, Bank of England.
- Andrew Brigden & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Money, credit and investment in UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 100, Bank of England.
- Alan A. Bevan & Saul Estrin, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 342, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- A. Hackethal, 2001. "How Unique are US Banks? - The Role of Banks in Five Major Financial Systems," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 60, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Francesca Pissarides & Miroslav Singer & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Objectives and Constraints of Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 346, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.