Report NEP-MFD-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P.J.J. Herings & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2001. "Equilibrium and arbitrage in incomplete asset markets with fixed prices," Working Papers 2001-28, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Leonard Nakamura & Carlos E.J.M. Zarazaga, 2001. "Banking and finance in Argentina in the period 1900-35," Working Papers 01-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:fip:fedkms:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- W. Scott Frame & Michael Padhi & Lynn Woosley, 2001. "The effect of credit scoring on small business lending in low- and moderate-income areas," Working Paper 2001-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 503, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Item repec:fip:feddpe:no.1:x:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The diffusion of financial innovations: an examination of the adoption of small business credit scoring by large banking organizations," Working Paper 2001-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.