Report NEP-MAC-2005-08-20This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2004-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Eschtruth & Robert Triest, 2005. "National Saving and Social Security Reform," Just the Facts jtf_18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 137, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mauricio Soto, 2005. "Will Baby Boomers Drown in Debt?," Just the Facts jtf_15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore