Report NEP-MAC-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas, 2005. "Money and Prices in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Javier J. Pérez, 2005. "Early-warning tools to forecast General Government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal Indicators," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Lízia de Figueiredo, 2005. "Capital humano: uma nova proxy para incluir aspectos qualitativos," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td270, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Ulrich Bindseil & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2005. "Bidding and Performance in Repo Auctions: Evidence from ECB Open Market Operations," Working Papers 2005.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0508 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2005. "Modern Business Cycle Analysis," RCER Working Papers 520, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marcela Meirelles Aurelio, 2005. "Do we really know how inflation targeters set interest rates?," Research Working Paper RWP 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2005. "Some Welfare Implications of Optimal Stabilization Policy in an Economy with Capital and Sticky Prices," CDMA Working Paper Series 200509, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.