Report NEP-MAC-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li-Chun Yuan, 2003. "Nouveaux instruments de paiement: une analyse du point de vue de la banque centrale," BCL working papers 10, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Lünnemann & Thomas Y. Mathä, 2004. "Inflation persistence in Luxembourg: a comparison with EU15 countries at the disaggregate level," BCL working papers 12, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Martínez López, 2005. "Linking public investment to private investment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/04Revision, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maria Demertzis, 2005. "The Impact of Central Bank Transparency on Inflation Expectations," DNB Working Papers 031, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian & Ron Leung, 2005. "Deflation and the International Great Depression: A Productivity Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 11237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ya-Hwei Yang & Jia-Dong Shea, 2005. "Deflation and Monetary Policy in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 11244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2005. "Portfolio Choice over the Life-Cycle in the Presence of 'Trickle Down' Labor Income," NBER Working Papers 11247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.