Report NEP-LTV-2020-10-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Martinez-Correa & Leonardo PeÃ±aloza Pacheco & Leonardo Gasparini, 2020. "Latin American Brotherhood? Immigration and Preferences for Redistribution," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0268, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2020. "Trends in US Income and Wealth Inequality: Revising After the Revisionists," NBER Working Papers 27921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coral Del RÃo & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2020. "On Measuring Segregation in a Multigroup Context: Standardized Versus Unstandardized Indices," Working Papers 561, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Lutz Bellmann, 2020. "Management Practices and Establishment Performance under Non-Union Workplace Representation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8599, CESifo.
- Marco Caliendo & Robert Mahlstedt & Gerard J. van den Berg & Johan Vikström, 2020. "Side Effects of Labor Market Policies," CEPA Discussion Papers 22, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kjelsrud, Anders & Sjurgard, Kristin Vikan, 2020. "Public work and private violence," Memorandum 1/2020, Oslo University, Department of Economics.