Report NEP-LTV-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Ramos Morilla & Daniel Gerszon Mahler, 2018. "Equality of opportunity in four measures of well-being," Working Papers wpdea1803, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Epper, Thomas & Fehr, Ernst & Fehr-Duda, Helga & Thustrup Kreiner, Claus & Dreyer Lassen, David & Leth-Petersen, Søren & Nytoft Rasmussen, Gregers, 2019. "Time Discounting and Wealth Inequality," Economics Working Paper Series 1916, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Walter Bossert & Andrew E. Clark & Conchita d'Ambrosio & Anthony Lepinteur, 2019. "Economic Insecurity and the Rise of the Right," PSE Working Papers halshs-02325984, HAL.
- Marco Caliendo & Stefan Tübbicke, 2019. "Do Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed Affect Participants’ Well-Being? A Rigorous Look at (Un-)Intended Consequences of Labor Market Policies," CEPA Discussion Papers 14, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hoces de la Guardia, Fernando & Grant, Sean & Miguel, Edward, 2018. "A Framework for Open Policy Analysis," MetaArXiv jnyqh, Center for Open Science.
- Vanya Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2019. "How Would 401(k) ‘Rothification’ Alter Saving, Retirement Security, and Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 26437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.