Report NEP-LTV-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibaut Lamadon & Costas Meghir & Jean Marc Robin & Jeremy Lise, 2018. "Matching, Sorting, and Wages," 2018 Meeting Papers 568, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas J. Duquette & Enda Hargaden, 2018. "Inequality, Social Distance, and Giving," Working Papers 2018-03, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Roland Bènabou & Armin Falk & Jean Tirole, 2018. "Narratives, Imperatives and Moral Reasoning," Working Papers 2018-049, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kristin McCue, 2018. "What Causes Labor Turnover To Vary?," NBER Working Papers 24873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha O. Becker & Ana Fernandes & Doris Weichselbaumer, 2018. "Fertility Discrimination in Hiring? Evidence from a Field Experiment," 2018 Meeting Papers 650, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Autor & Anna Salomons, 2018. "Is Automation Labor-Displacing? Productivity Growth, Employment, and the Labor Share," NBER Working Papers 24871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Christopher Tonetti & Joseph Briggs & Matthew Shapiro & Minjoon Lee, 2018. "Older Americans Would Work Longer If Jobs Were Flexible," 2018 Meeting Papers 345, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claudia Goldin & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2018. "XX>XY?: The Changing Female Advantage in Life Expectancy," NBER Working Papers 24716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Jaeger & Joakim Ruist & Jan Stuhler, 2018. "Shift-Share Instruments and the Impact of Immigration," Working Papers 2018-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.