Report NEP-LTV-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shyamal Chowdhury & Matthias Sutter & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2018. "Evaluating Intergenerational Persistence of Economic Preferences: A Large Scale Experiment with Families in Bangladesh," CESifo Working Paper Series 6914, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rémi Suchon & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Does upward mobility harm trust?," Working Papers halshs-01687271, HAL.
- Stefanie Stantcheva & Edoardo Teso & Alberto Alesina, 2017. "Intergenerational Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," 2017 Meeting Papers 1635, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Eric Humphries & Juanna Joensen & Gregory Veramendi, 2017. "College Major Choice: Sorting and Differential Returns to Skills," 2017 Meeting Papers 1623, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edwin Ip & Andreas Leibbrandt & Joseph Vecci, 2018. "How Do Gender Quotas Affect Hierarchical Relationships? Complementary Evidence from a Respresentative Survey and Labor Market Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 6915, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc K. Chan & Robert A. Moffitt, 2018. "Welfare Reform and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 24385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.