Report NEP-LTV-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra E. Black & Sanni Breining & David N. Figlio & Jonathan Guryan & Krzysztof Karbownik & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Jeffrey Roth & Marianne Simonsen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2017. "Sibling Spillovers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6348, CESifo.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2017. "Are There Too Many Farms in the World? Labor-Market Transaction Costs, Machine Capacities and Optimal Farm Size," NBER Working Papers 23909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrén, Daniela & Clark, Andrew E & D´Ambrosio, Conchita & Karlsson, Sune & Pettersson, Nicklas, 2017. "Subjective and physiological measures of well-being: an exploratory analysis using birth-cohort data," Working Papers 2017:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Gregory Veramendi, 2017. "The Non-Market Benefits of Education and Ability," NBER Working Papers 23896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costa Font, Joan & Ljunge, Martin, 2017. "The ‘Healthy Worker Effect’: Do Healthy People Climb the Occupational Ladder?," Working Paper Series 1183, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Samuel Bentolila & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Marcel Jansen, 2017. "Are the Spanish Long-Term Unemployed Unemployable?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6338, CESifo.