Report NEP-LTV-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto & Stantcheva, Stefanie & Teso, Edoardo, 2017. "Intergenerational Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 11738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Luis García & James J. Heckman & Duncan Ermini Leaf & María José Prados, 2016. "The Life-cycle Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program," NBER Working Papers 22993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2016. "The Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," NBER Working Papers 22995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias & Fernando Rios-Avila & Edward N. Wolff, 2017. "The Great Recession and Racial Inequality: Evidence from Measures of Economic Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_880, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Chattopadhyay, Nachiketa & Silber, Jacques, 2016. "A Poverty Line Contingent on Reference Groups: Implications for the Extent of Poverty in some Asian Countries," ADBI Working Papers 610, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2017. "Top Wealth Shares in the UK over more than a Century," CSEF Working Papers 464, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.