Report NEP-LTV-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Landersø & James J. Heckman, 2016. "The Scandinavian Fantasy: The Sources of Intergenerational Mobility in Denmark and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 22465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang & Shun Wang, 2016. "New Evidence on Trust and Well-being," NBER Working Papers 22450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir, 2016. "The marriage market, labour supply and education choice," IFS Working Papers W16/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Erling Barth & James Davis & Richard B. Freeman & Sari Pekkala Kerr, 2016. "Weathering the Great Recession: Variation in Employment Responses by Establishments and Countries," NBER Working Papers 22432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin, 2016. "How Japan and the US Can Reduce the Stress of Aging," NBER Working Papers 22445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2016. "Heads or Tails: The Impact of a Coin Toss on Major Life Decisions and Subsequent Happiness," NBER Working Papers 22487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.