Report NEP-LTV-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 21913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prettner, Klaus & Schäfer, Andreas, 2016. "Higher education and the fall and rise of inequality," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Nicolas Hérault & Stephen P. Jenkins & Roger Wilkins, 2016. "What Has Been Happening to UK Income Inequality Since the Mid-1990s? Answers from Reconciled and Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Burda & Katie R. Genadek & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2016. "Not Working at Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," NBER Working Papers 21923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Alik-Lagrange & Martin Ravallion, 2016. "Social Frictions to Knowledge Diffusion: Evidence from an Information Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Patricia Cortés & Claudia Olivetti & Jessica Pan, 2016. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," NBER Working Papers 22015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.