Report NEP-LTV-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robinson, James A & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 10721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Martin & Chris Tonetti & Andrew Caplin & Joseph Briggs, 2015. "Due Diligence: Job Search with Rationally Inattentive Workers," 2015 Meeting Papers 287, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Petter Lundborg & Kaveh Majlesi, 2015. "Poor Little Rich Kids? The Role of Nature versus Nurture in Wealth and Other Economic Outcomes and Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 21409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Ravallion, 2015. "Inequality when Effort Matters," NBER Working Papers 21394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katja Bender & Sonja Keller & Holger Willing, 2015. "The Role of International Policy Transfer and Diffusion for Policy Change in Social Protection - A Review of the State of the Art," IZNE Social Protection Working Paper 14/1, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2015. "The effects of vocational education on adult skills and wages: What can we learn from PIAAC?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 168, OECD Publishing.