Report NEP-LTV-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robinson, James A & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 10721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Martin & Chris Tonetti & Andrew Caplin & Joseph Briggs, 2015. "Due Diligence: Job Search with Rationally Inattentive Workers," 2015 Meeting Papers 287, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Petter Lundborg & Kaveh Majlesi, 2015. "Poor Little Rich Kids? The Determinants of the Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 21409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Ravallion, 2015. "Inequality when Effort Matters," NBER Working Papers 21394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katja Bender & Sonja Keller & Holger Willing, 2015. "The Role of International Policy Transfer and Diffusion for Policy Change in Social Protection - A Review of the State of the Art," IZNE Social Protection Working Paper 14/1, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2015. "The effects of vocational education on adult skills and wages: What can we learn from PIAAC?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 168, OECD Publishing.